Your data and network are vulnerable if you don’t start planning today!
Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 will end on October 10, 2023. After this date, these products will no longer receive security updates, non-security updates, bug fixes, technical support, or online technical content updates.
EOL Important date – October 10, 2023
What this means for you
These products will continue to function after the EOL date. Yet, you will not have any support or updates moving forward. This will lead to costly impacts on your operations and productivity. You can assume that one vulnerability in the system will lead to further dispersion of malware, and other major concerns.
What you should do – Start planning today!
- Review current systems
- Develop an action plan & budget with your technology partner
- Implement changes, sooner rather than later
We are your local solution – You are not alone in this endeavor.
As a technology service partner, we are here to make sure you can focus solely on your business.
- No obligation, no charge Network Analysis – pinpoint your vulnerabilities and review what systems are currently operating
- Migration assistance throughout the entire transition – minimize risk of anything being lost
- Continued partnership so that you never have to worry about your business technology
Contact us to start your migration today!